Who we are
Go Nature Trip (GoNatureTrip/GNT) is a network of small local businesses in Sweden that has been collecting and testing ideas for over 10 years. Together, we support each other to test new ideas and to develop interesting tips, products, outdoor experiences, activities and such. You can find our products at Go Nature Market.
The network is completely based on the fact that we want to work together. We are not a project team, rather the work we do here is mutually beneficial.
We realized decades ago that you can’t find authentic unique articles about Sweden in English. There are much information about hidden gems in Sweden in Swedish.
As the businesses in the network start to receive more international guests, it was difficult to suggest what to see and things to do. There were no central place with local information in English, especially about Swedish nature and countryside.
Our mission is to preserve the Swedish countryside, as well as, to promote natural and cultural values that are emerging in small-scale rural tourism.
In addition, we actively participate in the development towards sustainable tourism.
We want to provide tips for cozy moments, wonderful nature experiences, and hidden stories. We believe that many are looking for unique places, experiences that are genuine, and local hospitality.
Go Nature Trip, Go Nature Market and Sweden’s beautiful nature and countryside invites you to an active, pleasant and responsible holiday in Sweden.
Read more about featured unique experiences and travel tips for your trip in Sweden on Go Nature Trip. Book things to do your Swedish holiday at Go Nature Market.
GoNatureTrip and GoNatureMarket
Some of the reasons for coming to Sweden and travel around is the “safe adventure”, “nostalgia” , “outdoor living” and “nature.” Known as “The Scandinavian Lifestyle”. We believe that our visitors are looking to:
- Cool off from everyday life. They want to travel and explore, but in their own pace.
- Recharge their energy.
- Take a break from modern travelling, but at the same time it should be comfortable and safe.
- Experience instead of doing. The most important part of travelling is not the Instagram photos that they post and send off. They want to learn, reflect, and discover the stories that makes us human.
- Find the possibility to Immerse and connect to local culture and people.
- Connect the dots and find fulfilment, and improve wellbeing by collecting and sum of small joys in life and from traveling.
- Join our efforts and be part of a more meaningful and sustainable tourism.